• The World Famous San Diego Zoo – Home to 4,000 rare and endangered birds, mammals, reptiles and 6,500 varieties of exotic plants.
• SeaWorld – 189.5-acre, marine life, entertainment park located on Mission Bay. Features 5 shows, and more than 20 exhibits.
• Old Town State Park – Where many of San Diego’s original settlement has been preserved to provide visitors with a glimpse of California in the mexican and early American periods. Points of interest, quaint shops, and early California-style restaurants abound.
• Wild Animal Park – Set up as a preserve for rare and endangered birds, mammals and reptiles. This exotic safari-style park is located near Escondido, north of San Diego.
• Seaport Village – Shopping, dining and entertainment on the San Diego Bay. 75 one-of-a-kind shops, boutiques and award-winning restaurants.
• Legoand – Discover kid-powered rides, cool building challenges, a unique mix of interactive attractions.
• Beaches – Close to Mission Bay, Coronado, Pacific Beach and more.